We accept a wide variety of payments at KU. We offer a payment plan and work closely with Financial Aid Services on campus. Below find our online payment options, office payment options and how to make a payment.
Payment Tips & Tricks
- Safari browsers are not compatible in most cases - try Google Chrome or Firefox
- Phones are not secure enough in most cases - try a tablet or computer
- ALWAYS allow pop-ups from the site as the payment windows are pop-ups
- Mailing payments? Allow at least 1 week for receipt and posting.
Online Payment Options
We have two different ways to pay online through MyKU.
Log into MyKU > KU Financial Account tile > select the Payment Dashboard button on the left
This is the preferred payment method of most of our students. This is an Electronic Check / Automated Clearing House [ACH] debit from a checking or savings account - not a debit card payment.
- Required items:
- Bank Account number
- Bank Routing number
- Check with your bank if you are not sure if you should include preceding zeros. We also encourage this if using a money market account or line of credit. They may require you to select checking OR savings - we cannot advise on that.
- The funds will be requested and debited within 1‐3 business days.
- While this option is a free payment option, if the bank can't locate your account (digits in wrong order or missing, choosing checking instead of savings or vice versa, as this process is totally automated and your bank will not be able to look for your account or assist in this processing) or there are insufficient funds to cover the request, we do have a Returned Deposited Item fee of $25.00.
- We encourage you to enter these bank figures very carefully.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express online only.
- For US-based Credit Cards - there is a non‐refundable 2.75 percent processing/convenience fee assessed and retained by our credit card processor
- For Foreign Credit Cards - there is a non-refundable 4.25 percent processing/convenience fee assessed and retained by our credit card processor
- These transactions can only be processed through MyKU. We cannot accept credit cards over the phone or in person.
We accept checks, money orders, certified funds and cash in our office (sorry credit cards must be processed online only).
- Cash of $3,000 or more will only be accepted with a valid photo ID. A form will be required.
- Coins that can be rolled, must be rolled with a student ID # written on each roll. Loose buckets or bags of change will not be accepted.
Checks may be mailed to us at the following address, please ensure they are received by the due date, not mailed on the due date. Make checks payable to Kutztown University.
Allow at least 1 week for receipt and posting.
- Mailing Address: Kutztown University, Office of Student Accounts, PO Box 730, Kutztown, PA 19530
- Street Address (for overnight): Kutztown University, Office of Student Accounts, 15200 Kutztown Road, Kutztown, PA 19530