Christopher Harris, Ph.D.
Dr. Christopher Harris earned a Masters and Ph.D in social work from Widener University and a BS in Political Science from St Vincent College in Latrobe PA. Dr. Harris is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Social Work and teaches in the BSW program. Dr. Harris has taught both online and in-person classes previously at Temple University.
His professional interests include substance abuse, poverty, homelessness, veterans and families, complex case management, hospital & community social work, aging, and childhood obesity.
- Substance abuse and treatment
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment
- Evaluation of Clinical Practice
- Research Methods
- Practice with individuals and families
- Substance abuse
- Prison Re-entry
- Community engagement
- Performance art for intervention