July 27, 2023
Heat Advisory in effect through Friday evening. Partly sunny, very hot and humid. An atmospheric shortwave could cause a heavier shower or thunderstorm to spin up in the afternoon. High 93.
Faculty Awarded Promotion, Fall 2023
The Office of the President is pleased to announce the following faculty were awarded promotion effective fall semester 2023.
Assistant Professor to Associate Professor
- Michele Baranczyk, Psychology
- Michael Covello, Art & Design
- Marco Ehrl, Communication Studies
- Kristina Fennelly, English
- Richard Heineman, Biology
- Jonathan Joy, Cinema, Television and Media Production
- Brandon Krieg, English
- Sandra Leonard, English
- Megan O’Byrne, Communication Studies
Associate Professor to Professor
- Michael Davis, Geography
- Christopher Habeck, Biology
- Julia Hovanec, Art Education
- Lauren Moss, Counselor Education & Student Affairs
- Robert Portada, Philosophy and Government
- Stephen Stoeffler, Social Work
- Juliana Svistova, Social Work
- Mark Wolfmeyer, Secondary Education
Office of the President
Camps/Events Happening This Week
We are pleased to welcome the following camps/events this week on our campus:
- July 27-28: KU Cheer (Recreation Center-East Gym)
- July 27-30: Nike Basketball (Keystone Arena & Fieldhouse)
- July 27-30: Reading Rage (Keystone Field & Stadium)
- July 30-Aug. 2: KU Jump Camp (Keystone Hall & Stadium)
- July 30-Aug. 2: KU Spirit & Hurdles Camp (Stadium)
- July 30-Aug. 2: KU Volleyball (Keystone Hall & Recreation Center)
- July 31-Aug. 4: KU Upward Bound (various locations)
- July 31 Aug. 4: Community College of Philadelphia (various locations)
Show them your Golden Bear pride. Thank you.
Jamie Ryan, Conference and Event Services
Persons with a disability, and who require accommodation, should notify the Disability Services Office two weeks prior to the event at 610-683-4108 or email DSO@kutztown.edu, TDD number: 610-683-4499, in order to discuss accommodations. Every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations. Please note: Kutztown University does not provide wheelchairs or other mobility devices.
Kutztown University does not discriminate in employment or educational opportunities on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status. To discuss a complaint of discrimination, please contact the University’s Title IX Coordinator located in the Office of Social Equity, Old Main A-Wing, Room 02, by phone at 610-683-4700 or by email at email@example.com or the Office for Civil Rights located in the Lyndon Baines Johnson Department of Education Bldg., 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20202-1100, by phone at 800-421-3481 (TDD: 800-877-8339), by fax at 202-453-6012, or by email at OCR@ed.gov.