The Daily Brief is an online publication provided to the faculty and staff of Kutztown University by the Office of University Relations to publicize current events and issues relevant to the KU community. It is published year-round Monday through Friday, with the exception of University holidays. The Daily Brief is not meant to be a means of personal advertising or for off-campus commercial purposes, nor is it geared toward the student body. All messages directed at the student body should be placed in Bear Essentials.
To submit items for the Daily Brief, please complete the Daily Brief submission form before 2 p.m. the day prior to publication. University Relations reserves the right to edit an entry to conform to its publishing and editing guidelines.
- Each announcement may appear a maximum of TWO times,
but NOT more than once a week.
- 300 word maximum (e.g., who, what, where, when, why).
- Hyperlinks to websites containing more information are encouraged.
- Submissions need to be made from an @kutztown.edu e-mail address.
Feature Articles: Feature articles appear at the top of the Daily Brief with a photo.
- Images must be a JPG with a maximum height of 410 pixels.
The ideal image size is 740 pixels wide by 410 pixels tall.
The file size of the image cannot be more than 1MB.
- Images with text or PDF posters will not be accepted due to ADA compliance.
Logos are acceptable.
- A specific publish date for a feature article cannot be guaranteed. Feature articles will be taken in the order received with priority given to University Relations announcements.
Links to Daily Briefs can be found in the navigation.