The Daily Brief is an online publication provided to the faculty and staff of Kutztown University by the Office of University Relations to publicize current events and issues relevant to the KU community. It is published year-round Monday through Friday, with the exception of University holidays. The Daily Brief is not meant to be a means of personal advertising or for off-campus commercial purposes, nor is it geared toward the student body. All messages directed at the student body should be placed in Bear Essentials.
To submit items for the Daily Brief, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to the University Relations Office by 2 p.m. on the day prior to publication.
- 100 words or less (e.g., where, when, and who to contact for more information)
- Hyperlinks to websites containing more information are encouraged
- Text in the body of the email
- Specific run dates in the subject line
- Submissions need to be made from a Kutztown University e-mail address. Any email from a sender whose address does not include kutztown.edu will be disregarded
Each Daily Brief announcement may appear a maximum of two times, but not more than once a week.
University Relations reserves the right to edit an entry to conform to its publishing and editing guidelines.
Feature articles appear at the top of the Daily Brief with a photo. Feature articles will be taken in the order received with priority given to University Relations announcements. A specific publish date for a feature article cannot be guaranteed. Follow the submission guidelines above and attach a horizontal/landscape 740 pixels wide or larger JPG file to the email.