The Daily Brief is an online publication provided to the faculty and staff of Kutztown University by the Office of University Relations to publicize current events and issues relevant to the KU community. It is published year-round Monday through Friday, with the exception of University holidays. The Daily Brief is not meant to be a means of personal advertising or for off-campus commercial purposes, nor is it geared toward the student body. All messages directed at the student body should be placed in Bear Essentials.
- Each announcement may appear a maximum of two times, but
NOT more than once a week.
- 250-300 word maximum, approximately 1,500 characters including spaces (e.g., where, when, and who to contact for more information).
- Hyperlinks to websites containing more information are encouraged.
- Submissions need to be made from a Kutztown University e-mail address. Any email from a sender whose address does not include kutztown.edu will be disregarded.
- Images with text or PDF posters will not be accepted due to ADA compliance. Logos are acceptable.
- A specific publish date for a feature article cannot be guaranteed. Feature articles will be taken in the order received with priority given to University Relations announcements.
- Use the submission form above and attach a horizontal/landscape 740 pixels wide or larger JPG file. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Daily Briefs can be found in the navigation.