Students Participate in The Washington Center Internship Program This Summer
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – This summer, five students from Kutztown University will attend The Washington Center’s Academic Internship Program, the most KU students in one session to date.
The Washington Center is the largest and most established student internship program in Washington, D.C. Since its founding, The Washington Center helped more than 60,000 young people translate their college majors into career paths.
KU students include:
- Ethan Moyer, Wernersville, Pa., Marketing and German Studies.
- Lilith Cole, East Stroudsburg, Pa., Criminal Justice.
- Gavin Hungaski, Kempton, Pa., Cinema, Television and Media Production.
- Kathlyn Mosima, Eagleville, Pa., English.
- Ryan Hoelzel, Allentown, Pa., Political Science.
The Washington Center’s Academic Internship Program is composed of three components - internship, academic course and career readiness programming - each designed to help students translate their academic and professional interests into careers they love.