KU Council of Trustees Approve 28 New Internship Agreements at September 2022 Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved 28 new internship agreements to highlight the Council’s September 2022 board meeting Thursday afternoon.
In other business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved minutes from June 9, 2022 meeting.
* Approved 28 new internship agreements with Lehigh County Conservation District, Red Creek Wildlife Center, Inc., Christian Endeavors, Lumen, Sixth Street Shelter, To Write Love on Her Arms, The Washington Center, Hawk Mountain Sanctuary, WDIY 88.1FM, A Frame of Mind, Berks County Living, Mainland Holiday Inn, Behavior Health Associates, Amos Lemon Burkhart Foundation, Berks County Department of Emergency Services, Bank + Vine, APSCUF, The Art Establishment, NFL Films, Hatboro Horsham High School TV, Click Dast Digital Recruiting, Aurora Films, BeMarketing, TC Motion, LouReda Productions, Inc., Minute Media, Take One Productions, and Rotation Records.
* Approved Educational Exchange Agreement with the Department of Music Science and Art – Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Greece.
* Approved Affiliation Agreement with Alvernia University (athletic training program).
* Approved Letters of Understanding with Commonwealth University of PA (Intermediate French), IUP (Intermediate Chinese) and Millersville University (Intermediate Spanish IV).
* Approved Transfer Agreements with Delaware County Community College and Northampton Community College.
* Approved Memorandums of Understanding with Pennsylvania Department of Revenue and Allentown School District.
* Approved Academic Cooperation with University of Hildesheim, Hildesheim, Germany,
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 3.