KU Council of Trustees Approve Various Agreements at Thursday's March Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved various agreements to highlight the Council’s March board meeting Thursday afternoon.
In other business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved meeting minutes from Dec. 15, 2022.
* Approved 34 internship agreements with Springfield Veterinary Hospital, Springfield, PA; That Fish Place, Lancaster, PA; Hudson Valley Humane Society, Pomona, NY; Luster Network, Frisco, TX; Crystal Caves, Kutztown, PA; Denny Electric Supply, Amber, PA; Marywood University, Scranton, PA; Fantom Sports Industries, Napa, ID; The National Journalism Center, Reston, VA; Mid-Atlantic Rehab Services, MARS, Bethlehem, PA; Kutztown Public Library, Kutztown, PA; Sorrelli Jewelry, Kutztown, PA; Science Explorers, Mohnton, PA; York County Regional Police Department, York, PA; Lehigh County Central Booking Center, Allentown, PA; Berks County Juvenile Probation and Parole, Reading, PA; Shikellamy School District, Sunbury, PA; Cancer Support Community, Allentown, PA; Hearst Magazines -Seventeen, New York, NY; Deadra Clewell Counseling LLC, Bethlehem, PA; Doc in Progress, Silver Spring, MD; Paralux, New York, NY; Reading Royals, Reading, PA; Freestone Productions; Independent Group Home Living; Troidel Associates, LLC; Historic Bethlehem Museums and Sites, Bethlehem, PA; Gwynedd Mercy University, Gwynedd Valley, PA; Kutztown Community Partnership, Kutztown, PA; White Birch Media Group, Madison Twp., PA; Beyond the Stage Magazine, Chicago, IL; Riverdale Global, Aston, PA; Project Transition, Chalfont, PA; SPI Fitness Utica, Whitesboro, NY.
* Approved eight Affiliation Agreements with Blast Intermediate Unit #17; East Penn School District; Spring-Ford Area School District; Western PA School for the Blind; Spring Grove Area School District; Altoona Area School District; Infinity Charter School; NorthEast Treatment (NET) Centers.
* Approved Dual Enrollment Agreement with Brandywine Heights School District.
* Approved Affiliation Agreement with Foreign Study Program at Friedrich-List-Gymnasium.
* Approved Matriculation Agreements with Alvernia University and AIFS Study Abroad and Global Experiences.
* Approved Letter of Understanding – DSW with other PASSHE institutions.
* Approved Capstone Agreement with Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Insurance Department.
* Approved Academic Cooperation Agreement with Rodale Institute – internship addendum.
* Approved Honorary Degree Candidates Sandra L. Corpora ’69 and Placido “Pat” A. Corpora.
* Approved Capital Spending Plan.
* Approved 2023-2024 Auxiliary Budget.
* Approved KU Policy COT-008: Policy on the Issuance of No Trespass Orders to Non-Affiliated Individuals.
* Approved KU Policy COT-009: Medical Marijuana Policy.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, April 27, 2023.