KU Council of Trustees Approve Spring 2022 Graduates at April Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved the spring 2022 graduates to highlight the Council’s April 2022 board meeting Thursday afternoon.
More than 1,200 students will be awarded degrees during Kutztown University's spring commencement ceremonies May 13-14, at O'Pake Fieldhouse. Dr. Kenneth S. Hawkinson, university president, and Dr. Lorin Basden Arnold, provost and vice president for Academic Affairs, will preside. Information can be found at the university's commencement website.
In other business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved minutes from March 10, 2022 meeting.
* Approved internship agreements with KPMG (Philadelphia, Pa.) and Bethlehem Township Police Department (Bethlehem, Pa.).
* Approved affiliation agreements with Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital (Lancaster, Pa.) and St. Joseph School for the Blind (Hudson County, N.J.).
* Approved Letter of Understanding with West Chester University for KU to provide MKT 360 – Marketing Research, in the spring 2022 semester fully online via distance education modality, to WCU students.
* Approved Letter of Understanding with Berks Career and Technology Center.
* Approved Memorandum of Understanding with Department of Military and Veterans Affairs (Fort Indiantown Gap, Pa.).
* Approved Mr. Norman Inkpen for honorary doctorate degree.
* Approved the candidates for degree.
* Approved undergraduate tuition for non-Pennsylvania residents.
* Approved miscellaneous fees.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, June 9.