Council of Trustees Hold First Meeting of 2022
Jim Ludlow, chair, KU Council of Trustees, Ms. Khadijah McPherson, Master of Social Work, Dr. Kenneth S. Hawkinson, university president.
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees held its first public meeting of 2022 Thursday afternoon, March 10.
In other business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved minutes from Dec. 9, 2021 meeting.
* Approved internship agreements with various institutions and Kutztown University.
* Approved an affiliation agreement with KU's College of Education and the School District of Lancaster, Souderton Charter School and Stroudsburg Area School District.
* Approved a letter of understanding with Lock Haven University (Intermediate French IV), Millersville University (German Composition & Conversation II), Mansfield University (Intermediate Spanish IV) and various PASSHE schools (PASSHE Geoscience Field Course).
* Approved a letter of understanding with Eastern Center for Arts and Technology and North Montco Technical Career Center.
* Approved a letter of understanding for a Collaborative Grant Program with Rodale Institute.
* Approved an affiliation agreement with World Strides.
* Approved a memorandum of understanding with SPARK for German, Goethe-Institut Washington.
* Approved a Dual Admissions Transfer Agreement with Reading Area Community College.
* Approved capital spending plan.
* Approved 2022-2023 auxiliary budget.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, April 28, 2022, 250 McFarland Student Union.