KU Council of Trustees Approve New Degree in Game Development at November 2021 Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved a new program proposal for a degree in game development to highlight the Council's November 2021 board meeting Thursday afternoon.
In other business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved minutes from Sept. 23, 2021 meeting.
* Approved internship agreement (new) with St. Luke's Health Network, Bethlehem, Pa.
* Approved affiliation agreement (renewal) with KU's College of Education and Lehigh Career and Technical Institute, Schnecksville, Pa.
* Approved a letter of understanding (new) with West Chester University for three courses: Organizational Theory and Behavior, Communicating Business Insights and Ethics, and Supply Chain Management.
* Approved articulation agreement (new) with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, Pa.
* Approved letter of understanding (new) with Berks Career and Technology Center, Leesport, Pa.
* Approved a new program proposal for a Bachelor of Science in Game Development.
* Approved a 2021-2022 E&G Budget revision.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 9, 250 McFarland Student Union.